Shop the huge Daytona Flea & Farmers Market for 1000 booths full of flea market finds and fresh produce. The year-round Daytona Flea & Farmers Market opens each Friday through Sunday, and hosts 2.5 million shoppers each year.
Dates and Times:
- Open every Friday through Sunday
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Rain or shine
- Free admission
- Free parking
- Dogs must ride in strollers or carts or be carried
The Daytona Flea & Farmers Market has 600 vendors and 1000 indoor and outdoor booths. Among the new and used merchandise, you'll find:
- Fresh produce
- Estate, new, and handmade jewelry
- Luggage, purses, and leather goods
- Sunglasses, cosmetics, and toiletries
- Gourmet sauces and seasonings
- Tarot and palm readings
- Sports memorabilia and equipment
- Candles and incense
- Vintage kitsch
- Home furnishings and accessories
- Plants and trees
- Books, vintage postcards, and advertising art
- Antiques and collectibles
The Inside Scoop:
- The indoor booths have lots of new items. Visit the garage sale area outside for used merchandise.
- Wheelchairs and strollers available for rent.
- Concessions are available, including beer.
- Wear walking shoes.
- Dealers are willing to haggle, but you'll get better prices at the end of the day on the used merchandise.
- Make note of where you parked and which entrance you used so you don't have to hunt for your car at the end of the day.