If you're driving into the mountains of East Tennessee, stop by the Great Smokies Flea Market. It's located in Kodak, Tennessee, which is part of Sevier County. Between the indoor and outdoor booth spaces, the Great Smokies Flea Market frequently hosts more than 1000 sellers. The indoor shopping space alone is over 200,000 square feet.
- Kodak, TN 37764
- 220 W. Dumplin Valley Road
- I-40, Exit 407 in Sevier County
Dates and Times:
- Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Rain or shine
- Free admission
- Free parking
The Great Smokies Flea Market features 600 to 1000 vendors each week. You'll find more new merchandise than old, but it's not all tube socks and toiletries. Among the merchandise, you'll find:
- Fresh produce
- Jellies, jams, and relishes
- Locally grown honey and homemade candy
- Rocks, crystals, and minerals
- Cowboy boots
- Pet supplies
- Sports collectibles
- Clothing, handbags, and jewelry
- Kitchen gadgets
- Engraved leather goods
- Collectible coins and paper money
- Secondhand books
The Inside Scoop:
- Pizza and county-fair style concessions available.
- Bring cash. Though some vendors may take credit cards, not all will. You'll have more leverage to haggle with cash anyway.
- Tour groups welcome. Call 866-785-3532
- The indoor portion of the flea market has heat and air conditioning. You can bargain in comfort during undesirable weather.
- Spend the weekend in the area after you visit the flea market. The Great Smokies Flea Market is less than 15 miles from Pigeon Forge, and about 30 miles from Gatlinburg and the Great Smokey Mountains National Park.