In just a few short years of business, the Brooklyn Flea has established itself as a favorite stomping ground for New York City area treasure hunters. Spend a Saturday shopping this popular flea market at the flagship 40,000 square foot outdoor location in Fort Greene.
- Brooklyn, New York
- Bishop Loughlin High School
- 176 Lafayette Avenue
- Between Clermont and Vanderbilt Avenues
Dates and Times:
- Every Saturday from April 2, 2011 through November 19, 2011
- Open rain or shine
- 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Free admission
- Service animals only
More than 150 vendors offer new and used merchandise at Brooklyn Flea in Fort Greene, in addition to all the tasty food truck selections. Among the goods, you'll find:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Vintage furniture
- Housewares and decor
- Jewelry, new and vintage
- Clothing, new and vintage
- Handcrafts and hand knits
- Paintings and prints, modern and vintage
- Vinyl records
- Vintage lamps and other lighting
- Architectural salvage
- Vintage eyeglasses
- Baked goods, pickles, pizza, seafood, chocolate,hot dogs with Asian toppings, and gourmet coffee
The Inside Scoop:
- Don't eat beforehand. It's worth going just for the food.
- If you don't get your flea market fill on Saturday, head to the Williamsburg waterfront location on Sunday.
- Take cash, a wheeled cart or tote bag, and your flea market tool kit.