When the Brooklyn Flea Fort Green and Williamsburg locations close for the winter, shop in indoor comfort at One Hanson Place. During 2011, the One Hanson Place market reopens on the weekend of November 26 and 27. You'll find the same great food, fashion, and furnishings you've come to expect from other Brooklyn Flea locations.
- Brooklyn, New York
- 1 Hanson Place
- Hanson Place at Flatbush Avenue
- In the old Williamsburgh Savings Bank Tower
Dates and Times:
- Opens for 2011 season on November 26
- Saturdays and Sundays November through March
- Open rain or shine
- 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Free admission
- Service animals only
More than 100 Brooklyn Flea vendors offer new and used merchandise, and lots of delicious food items. Among the goods, you'll find:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Vintage furniture
- Housewares and decor
- Jewelry, new and vintage
- Clothing, new and vintage
- Handcrafts and hand knits
- Paintings and other original art
- Vinyl records
- Vintage lamps and other lighting
- Architectural salvage
- Books, maps, and prints
- Baked goods, pickles, pizza, seafood, chocolate,Asian topped hot dogs and gourmet coffee
The Inside Scoop:
- Don't eat beforehand. It's worth going just for the food.
- Take plenty of cash, a rolling cart or tote bag, and the rest of your flea market tool kit.