Each weekend, approximately 1600 vendors gather under covered, misted breezeways to share new and used merchandise with shoppers at the Mesa Market Place Swap Meet. Enjoy 55 acres of treasure hunting in view of the Superstition Mountains.
- Mesa, Arizona
- 10550 E Baseline Rd
- Exit 193, Signal Butte Road
- Near the intersection of Signal Butte Road and Highway 60
Dates and Times:
- Every Friday through Sunday
- 7 a.m. through 4 p.m.
- Open all seasons, and in all weather
- Free admission
- Free parking
- Service animals only
- Antiques and collectibles
- Handwoven rugs and textiles
- Spices, fruits, and vegetables
- Art glass and southwestern pottery
- Turquoise jewelry and beads
- Native American collectibles
- Rocks and crystals
- Fountains and statuary
- Sports equipment
- Cosmetics and clothing
- Home improvement and building supplies
The Inside Scoop:
- From November 2012 through April 2012, visit Artists Alley at the Mesa Market Place. Artists Alley is a set of five designated spaces where artists can demonstrate their techniques and sell their works.
- Come early and enjoy the $3 Road Runner breakfast special.
- Listen to live music while you shop.
- Shoppers report that the selections are better in the winter.
- Concessions, including beer, are available all day.
- Mesa Market Place Swap Meet
- (480) 380-5572