Just south of downtown Nashville, you’ll find more than 1300 booths full of new and used merchandise each month at the Nashville Flea Market. The flea market takes place at the Nashville Expo Center at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds.
- Nashville, TN
- 625 Smith Avenue
- Nashville Expo Center at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds
- Driving directions for cars and tour buses
Dates and Times:
- Fourth weekend of each month, January through November
- Third weekend of the month in December
- December - February: Noon to 5 p.m. Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
- March - November: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
- Free admission
- $5 parking
- $35 overnight RV parking
- Service animals only
Among old and new merchandise, you'll find:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Handmade clothing
- Amish furniture
- Arts and crafts
- Ceramics, glassware, and dishes
- Gardening supplies
- Trees and shrubs
- Outdoor furniture and accessories
The Inside Scoop:
- Concessions are available, but somewhat pricey. You might want to bring your own drinks.
- ATM machine available.
- There are exceptions, but indoor booths tend to have the new items, and antique and vintage merchandise is mostly outside.
- Beware of booths full of faux antiques -- new items manufactured to look old.
- For large items, there are several designated pick-up points along the edges of the market. Your seller should tell you which pick-up point to use. Make sure you get a receipt and a pick-up pass. You'll need both to claim your purchase.