Just south of downtown Nashville, you’ll find more than 1300 booths full of new and used merchandise each month at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds Flea Market. Most shoppers just call it the Nashville Flea Market.
- Nashville, TN
- 625 Smith Avenue
- Tennessee State Fairgrounds
- Driving directions for cars and tour buses
Dates and Times:
- Fourth weekend of each month, except December
- December flea market is third weekend of the month
- December - February: Noon to 5 p.m. Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
- March - November: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
- Free admission
- Free parking on Friday
- $4 parking on Saturday and Sunday
- $35 overnight RV parking
- Service animals only
Among old and new merchandise, you'll find:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Handmade clothing
- Amish furniture
- Arts and crafts
- Ceramics, glassware, and dishes
- Gardening supplies
- Trees and shrubs
- Outdoor furniture and accessories
The Inside Scoop:
- Concessions are available, but somewhat pricey. You might want to bring your own drinks.
- ATM machine available.
- There are exceptions, but indoor booths tend to have the new items, and antique and vintage merchandise is mostly outside.
- Beware of booths full of faux antiques -- new items manufactured to look old.
- For large items, there are several designated pick-up points along the edges of the market. Your seller should tell you which pick-up point to use. Make sure you get a receipt and a pick-up pass. You'll need both to claim your purchase.