Join the throngs of local and visiting shoppers at the Stormville Airport Antique Show & Flea Market, located at an abandoned airfield in New York’s beautiful Hudson Valley. Started in 1970 with just a couple of dozen vendors, the Stormville Flea now features more than 600 vendors selling new and used goods. The flea market season lasts from April to November, with six shows per year. The airfield also hosts two enormous garage sale events during the season.
- Stormville, New York 12582
- 428 Route 216
- Just off Taconic State Parkway
- Hudson Valley
- Midway between Albany and Manhattan
- Map and directions
- Stormville area lodging
Flea Market Schedule
- April 27, Springtime in the Country event
- May 24 and 25
- July 5 and 6
- August 30 and 31
- October 11 and 12
- November 1 and 2, Christmas in November event
Ultimate Yard Sale Schedule
- June 14
- September 13
- Dawn to dusk for flea market dates
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for yard sale dates
- Rain or shine
- Season runs April through November each year
- Free admission
- Free parking
- Service animals only
In some of the booths, you’ll have to do some digging, but there’s plenty of treasure to be found. In fact, with more than 600 vendors, there’s little you won’t find at the Stormville Flea Market. Pack your flea market tool kit and plan to spend the day. Among the new and used merchandise, you’ll see:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Furniture, vintage and antique
- Handmade arts and crafts
- Home decor and accessories, new and vintage
- Linens and pillows
- Garden supplies and accessories
- Ceramics, glassware, and dishes
- Architectural salvage
- Antique hardware and fixtures
- Vintage display fixtures and signage
- Comic books, vinyl records, and postcards
- New, antique, and handcrafted jewelry
- Vintage clothing
- New clothing, purses and accessories
- Cosmetics and toiletries
The Inside Scoop:
- Take plenty of cash. Very few of the dealers accept credit cards.
- Don't eat before you go. Buy lunch from one of the many food vendors -- or try a sampling from several. Enjoy fire roasted corn, fried dough, sausage and peppers, sweet potato fries and more. For dessert, stop by the ice cream truck for a sundae.
- If you get tired or hot, refresh yourself with an ice-cold brew from the onsite beer garden.
- Go early for the best selection.
- Dealers are willing to haggle, but you'll get better prices at the end of the day.