Join up to 12,000 other flea market shoppers each weekend at the Tri-State Swap-O-Rama in Alsip, IL. Indoor and outdoor booths are filled with 700 – 900 dealers, all less than 30 miles from Chicago.
- Alsip, Illinois
- 4350 West 129th Street
- Entrance at 127th and Kostner Street
- 127th Street Exit off of I-294
- Less than 30 miles from Chicago
Dates and Times:
- Every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday
- 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday
- Indoor section closed on Wednesday
- $1 admission per person
- Free parking
Among the new and used merchandise, you'll find:
- Crafts and artwork
- Ceramics and glassware
The Inside Scoop:
- A snack bar is available.
- Lots of new merchandise, but plenty of vintage goods can be found.
- You may have to dig through a lot of junk in the used booths to find the good stuff, but it's usually there.
- Reputation for low prices.
- Dealers are willing to bargain, but you'll get better prices at the end of the day.