Treasure hunt through Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi at the Historic U.S. 80 Hi-Way Sale. The three-state highway yard sales is biannual, with sale events each April and October. The Historic U.S. 80 Hi-Way Sale runs along nearly 400 miles of Highway 80.
- Mesquite, Texas to Jackson, Mississippi
- Sale runs through Louisiana
- 392 miles along U.S. Highway 80
Dates and Times:
- Third weekends of April and October
- Friday through Sunday, except when the sale falls on a holiday
- 2014 Dates: April 18 through 19 and October 17 through 19
Along the Way:
- Stop and enjoy local cuisine, flea markets, and community events along the way.
Historic U.S. 80 Hi-Way Sale Tips:
- Look for signs pointing the way to off-highway yard sales.
- Watch for group sales in fields, churches and parking lots.
- Top 10 Yard Sale Shopping Tips
- Print parts 1 and 2 of the yard sale route map before you go.