Visit Georgia on the first weekend of the March for the Peaches to the Beaches Annual Yard Sale. The sale runs along 200 miles of Highway 341. Expect to see household yard sales, professional antique dealers, and roadside flea markets. Started in 2005, Peaches to the Beaches is Georgia's longest yard sale.
- Culloden, Georgia to Brunswick, Georgia
- 200 miles of Highway 341/ Golden Isles Parkway
Dates and Times:
- Second Friday and Saturday of March
- Starting times vary by seller
- 2014 Dates: March 14 and 15
Along the Way:
- If you're driving in for the yard sale from another area, spend Sunday shopping the local antique stores and flea markets that make up the 341 Antiques & Flea Markets Trail.
Peaches to the Beaches Tips:
- Expect to see a mix of individual yard sales and professional antique and collectible sellers.
- Before you go, brush up on the Top 10 Yard Sale Shopping Tips.
- Don't hesitate to haggle on price, especially on the last day of the sale, or if you're buying several items.
- Some individual sellers open on Sunday.
- Watch for flea market style group sales