The US 60 Yard Sale in Central Kentucky began in 2010. Organizers plan to make it an annual event. Held each fall -- in conjunction with Western Kentucky's Highway 60 Yard Sale -- the yard sale spans seven cities and more than 100 miles of U.S. Highway 60. The sales starts in Winchester, Kentucky and ends in Louisville.
- Winchester to Louisville in Central Kentucky
- More than 100 miles along U.S. Highway 60
- Participating cities include Winchester, Lexington, Versailles, Frankfort, Shelbyville, Simpsonville, and Louisville. Smaller communities along the way may also host sales.
Dates and Times:
- Friday through Sunday
- 2013 Dates: October 4 through October 6
Along the Way:
- In addition to lots of yard sales, watch for food vendors, arts and crafts booths, tent sales, and local businesses featuring special discounts during the event.