Travel 200 miles of yard sales in Eastern Michigan’s Blue Water Area for the Antique Yard Sale Trail. Held each August since 2003, The Antique Yard Sale Trail runs along the scenic shore of Lake Huron and down the bank of the St Clair River.
- Sebewaing, Michigan to Algonac, Michigan
- Along Lake Huron and the bank of the St Clair River on Michigan 29 and 25
- Spans 11 cities and more than 200 miles
Dates and Times:
- Held annually during the first full weekend of August
- Friday through Sunday
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 2013 Dates: August 9 through August 11
Along the Way:
Antique Yard Sale Trail Tips:
- Watch for signs leading the way to off-highway yard sales as you travel though the participating cities.
- Top 10 Yard Sale Shopping Tips
- In addition to yard sales, watch for local antique shops, eateries, and museums along the way.