Hunt for antiques and collectibles amidst enchanting scenery and small town charm at Western Minnesota’s King of Trails Market Day. Held each September since 2003, the King of Trails Market Day covers more than 400 miles of the Historic Highway 75 Scenic Byway.
- Luverne, Minnesota to Hallock, Minnesota
- Western Minnesota
- More than 400 miles along the Historic Highway 75 Scenic Byway
Dates and Times:
- Held annually on the second Saturday of September
- 2013 Date: September 14
- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Along the Way:
- Enjoy Highway 75 Market Day activities in cities of Kennedy, Stephen, Argyle, Crookston, Breckenridge, Madison, Canby, Lake Benton, and Pipestone.
- In addition to antiques and collectibles, expect to see crafts, produce, flowers, and baked goods.
Highway 75 King of Trails Market Day Tips:
- Top 10 Yard Sale Shopping Tips
- Watch for signs pointing to off-highway yard sales as you travel through the towns on the routes.