Spend an autumn weekend in upstate New York and the Adirondacks at the festival-like atmosphere of the Warrensburg Garage Sale. In addition to garage sale bargains, you can browse crafts, antiques, vintage clothing, and discounted new merchandise -- and that doesn't even include all the food stands.
Held annually since 1979, attending the Warrensburg Garage Sale is a tradition for locals and visitors alike.
- Upstate New York
- Begins south of St. George, and then follows Route 9 into the Adirondacks north of Warrensburg
- Citywide garage sale in Warrensburg
Dates and Times:
- Held annually each fall, in September or October
- Saturday and Sunday
- 2013 Dates: October 5 and 6
Along the Way:
Warrensburg Garage Sale Tips:
- Shop Main Street in Warrensburg for antique, vintage, and new merchandise dealers clearing stock for the year.
- Shop the side streets for traditional yard sale fare.
- Top 10 Yard Sale Shopping Tips