Spend an autumn weekend in upstate New York and the Adirondacks at the festival-like atmosphere of the Warrensburg Garage Sale, which bills itself as the Warrensburg Garage Sale - World's Largest Garage Sale. In addition to garage sale bargains, you can browse crafts, antiques, vintage clothing, and discounted new merchandise -- and that doesn't even include all the food stands.
Held annually since 1979, attending the Warrensburg Garage Sale is a tradition for locals and visitors alike.
- Upstate New York
- Begins south of St. George, and then follows Route 9 into the Adirondacks north of Warrensburg
- Citywide garage sale in Warrensburg
Dates and Times:
- Held annually each fall, in September or October
- Saturday and Sunday
- 2014 Dates: October 4 and 5
- 2015 Dates: October 3 and 4
Along the Way:
- Warrensburg lodging
- Towns and attractions
- In addition to yard sales, enjoy food stands, craft booths, and community events along the way.
Warrensburg Garage Sale Tips:
- Shop Main Street in Warrensburg for antique, vintage, and new merchandise dealers clearing stock for the year.
- Shop the side streets for traditional yard sale fare.
- Top 10 Yard Sale Shopping Tips