Which is your favorite thrift store and why?
What have you found there? Any really great scores?
Be sure to include your city and state, and feel free to list more than one.List Your Favorite
Best thrift store
- Foster Care Thrift Store 333 S. Brookhurst St Anaheim Ca. 92804 This place is great! Wonderful staff very helpful
- —Guest cb
- I work at a charity store and our policy is that we can't buy anything until it has been on the floor for at least 24 hours - so NO the employees really don't get to pick the best pieces out first!!!
- —Guest Joanne
- The prices are wayto high . They go thru and employees take all the good things.should be illegal.
- —Guest bonny
- America's Thrift stores in Alabama are THE best. I find clothes, furniture, paintings, CDs, everything! They are so very organized.
- —Guest Becky
My favorite thrift store
- KARM Knox Area Rescye Ministry always has really nice furniture and clothes. I've also bought a couple of nice paintings, lamps, and practically new toys.
- —Guest Marie
Habitat for humanity and Unique Thrift
- The best selection at fair prices. There is so much stuff at these two places, Best thing is they are not picked over by the employees!!
- —Guest Marcy